Tuesday, November 11, 2008

UPCOMING Jingle Bell Run

I just wanted to announce the UPCOMING Jingle Bell Run is going to be Friday, November 28th at Fair Park here in Childress, Texas. We are planning on starting at 5:30pm for both the 1 mile Fun Run/Walk and 5K. All the proceeds go to Christmas at the Park and Toys for Tots.... I have a goal of $1500 total raised... Help me meet that goal. Tell everyone you know...and if you want to sponsor the race or know someone that does.....tell them to email me at redriverrunnersclub@yahoo.com.

This is in conjuction with the whole Childress Christmas Festival..... Many of people might refer to this as "Treasure Hunt." But this year is much, much more.... Watch the Childress Index for more details or contact me and I will answer any questions that I can.

The registration fee is $15 for either the 1 mile Fun Run/Walk or the 5K. Remember all the money raised goes to an AWESOME cause. The race will be open. (NO age groups or divisions) So come out and run for a good cause in the Holiday Spirit.

And yes, we will have jingle bells for every participant. And if you would like to sport a SPIRITED outfit...more power to you....

Don't forget that ONLY the first 50 registered runners are guaranteed a T-shirt. So sign up today.. You can come by Fun Family Fitness or email us at redriverrunnersclub@yahoo.com.

Bring the entire family...and start off the HOLIDAY SEASON with a BANG....

1 comment:

-logan said...

Where do yall meet...I want to start!